When in Amalfi do not miss a pleasant stroll along the enchanting Mills’ Valley!
It starts at 10 am from Piazza Duomo and you will arrive at the Paper Mill Amatruda from where you can see the first terracing “gardens” all planted “sfusato Amalfi.” After a brief stop in the shade where you will taste all the local products derived from lemon, you will continue the path to the Peasant Museum and then to the laboratory production of Limoncello where everything will end with a nice toast.
Click on the picture to connect directly to the official website of the Lemon Tour
- Duration: 3h
- Price: 20 euro per person
- Dress: Comfortable shoes and long trousers
- Language: Italian and English
- Children: accompained by adult (free fo under 10 years)
- Possibility of buying products in the Factory